As we continue to see an uptick in contracts compliance enforcement in the areas of the GSA Schedules and other contracting vehicles, this webinar will focus on the objectives and findings that are most common in OIG Pre & Post Award Reports in accordance with FAR 552.215-71 and best practices to mitigate the consistent trends that are occurring in most of these audits. The areas of focus for this webinar:
- What is the difference between Pre and Post Award Audits?
- What are the common areas of focus in these audits:
- Qualified Labor Per FAR 52.212-4
- Accurate Commercial Sales Practices Disclosed
- Cost Builds
- Fair & Reasonable Pricing Per FAR 15.404-4
- Defective Pricing
- Price Reduction Clause
- IFF Sales Tracking & Cost segregation
- Basis of Award Monitoring (outside of the TDR)
- Best Mitigation Practices for all areas of focus.
Free Registration: http://tiny.cc/t7ey0y