Open to all Businesses! The DC Small Business Networking, Veterans and Military Spouse Business Resource Event on May 24th from 4-7pm at the American Legion Building in Springfield VA. Scotch and Bourbon Tasting added! Admission for Small Business Owners, Business Net workers, Veterans, Military Spouses and Caregivers is FREE. Please click this link to register http://tiny.cc/35sgky We are excited to announce another addition to one of our business expert panels. Nick Pamisciano, President and Founder of Ranger Up along with Kelly Crigger New York Times Best Selling Author and also founding partner in Ranger Up will be hosting a Q&A regarding the true challenges of Entrepreneurship. This will be held along with many of other business resource panels to include: (Blue Star Families Venable LLP Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP Federal Publications Seminars StreetShares Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP Ranger Up Military and MMA Apparel B3 Group Inc Institute for Veterans and Military Families – IVMF GOVCON OPS Consulting (GCO Consulting)
Enjoy the Wine. Bourbon and Scotch tasting as well from our well versed personnel. Enjoy the cigar and hookah tasting as well. Enjoy the Launch Event for the Veteran Market!
Admission for Small Business Owners, Business Net workers, Veterans, Military Spouses and Caregivers is FREE.
Education Sessions being Offered:
- Venable: Size Standards and Affiliation Concerns for growing small businesses and joint ventures in government contracting (Diz Locaria Esq.)
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton: The Strategic Benefits and pitfalls of the Small Business Mentor Protégé Program (Gunjan Talati Esq.)
- The GCO Consulting Group: The path of least resistance to preparing quality offers for the GSA Schedule SINs for Cyber Services (HACs) and the Health Care IT SIN. (Scott Davidson CPT USA .RET)
- Baker Tilly: Seeking a Protégé for the Small Business Mentor Protégé Program for Partnering Opportunities with Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business for Accounting and Financial Businesses. (Frank Walker and Ken Fleming Partners at Baker Tilly)
- Street Shares: Access to Capital Strategies for Veteran Owned Small Businesses.
- B3 Group: Government Contracting 101 for Vendors (Former Defense Acquisition University Instructor and Successful SDVOSB Dwight Hunt)
- The Entrepreneurial Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities (Syracuse University): Best Practices for starting a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
- Ranger Up: Come and meet one on one with the founders of one of the most successfully military apparel Veteran Owned Businesses and engage in real Q&A about the lifecycle of growing a business. (Nick Palmisciano, President and Founder of Ranger Up and Kelly Crigger, New York Times Best Seller and an owner of Ranger Up)
Attire: Business Casual or Military Uniform.
For more information, please email Isabella.Edelman@govconops.com
Exhibitor Tables available at no cost. Please contact Isabella for information.