Please Join CPT. Scott Davidson USA. RET and Dismas (Diz) Locaria for the 2017 Outlook for GSA Schedule Contract Holders Webinar with Venable LLP and The GCO Consulting Group on Feb 23rd at 12pm. To RSVP for this webinar please follow this link http://tiny.cc/fc92iy
GSA Schedule contracts continue to be one of the easier and more lucrative entries to federal contracting. However, the GSA Office of Inspector General called for greater scrutiny over contractors last fall, which is now becoming apparent. This webinar features two experienced practitioners with differing perspectives, one from an attorney with years of experience dealing with GSA Schedule legal issues, and the second from a GSA Schedule consultant who has worked with hundreds of contractors in getting on and administering their Schedule contract. Specifically, these experienced practitioners will discuss the GSA OIG report and its finding and recommendations, as well as the practical impact for 2017, including:
· Commercial Sales Practices (CSP) disclosures and how GSA might respond to the OIG’s finding that the agency failed to ensure fair and reasonable pricing for its customer agencies;
· The Price Reduction Clause (PRC) being negated by ineffective basis of awards;
· Contractors providing the government with unqualified labor;
· Contractors overbilling their customer agencies for contract products and services; and
· GSA not maximizing savings identified in pre-award audits based on disclosures related to commercial transactions.